In the world of SEO, blogs are mostly utilized to increase the search engine ranking of a business website. Content is King as a popular saying goes. To some extent, it’s sort of doubtful how will the people from the Internet get to visit and read your blog? Well, it is simple, advertise the blog.
To perfectly build links and prop up your blogs, here’s a top 10 list.
- Create worth linking to contents. Carry out and scrutiny about the links pointing to your site and determine the sites linking to your competitors and are not linking to yours.
- Make sure to post and write comments to other dofollow blogs. Also, bookmark your site to do follow social bookmarking sites.
- Communicate with other bloggers and make friends so that you can exchange links in blogrolls. Submit your URL to blog and RSS directories. If you have your personal domain, directory submissions are a must.
- Social media sites should be used and make sure to insert the link or URL of your blog on the profile page.
- Any type of listings like job listing must contain a link to your blog.
- You can contribute to any non-profit organizations in any way so that they can provide you with a backlink on their donor page.
- Conduct press releases through a wire service with backlink pointing to your blog. Make sure to ask the advertising company a link to your blog once your blog is published online by large media companies.
- Linkbait. Content on websites should be distributed with links included and also to newsletters archived on the web. It can be a dofollow link and sometimes can be a nofollow link.
- Take into service freelance writers and bloggers to writing blog posts and articles for your site. You can also conduct a competition involving others to create an inbound link to your blog. It’s a good idea to offer a vista-like widget that links back to your blog.
- Read and analyze other related blogs and offer to exchange links through badges. A private and remarkably helpful tool can be created solely for the company.
To improve search engine ranking of your blogs, follow the tips above since good quality blogs can make a difference.