- 1 What is Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
- 2 What Admin Actions Log do?
- 3 Who needs Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
- 4 Why is Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
- 5 How to settings Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
What is Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
Magento 2 Admin Actions Log is a great module for store managers. It helps control the login operations of the admins in the stores. Besides, if you need to see the activities of any day, you can completely see in the browser history module. Using this extension is to save time and cut down workload for you.
Managing admin login actions has never been so easy. By a few clicks, shop managers can easily track and control all such as the information of users, access history. With a friendly interface, you can also create logins of admins quickly on the website.
What Admin Actions Log do?
Enable the detailed tracking of all backend actions performed by store administrators. Check log history and login attempts on the special grid and improve your backend users performance with the help of the real-time tracking mode.
Who needs Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
You are a shop manager, you need to find a solution to manage the admin team at your various chain stores. Admin Actions Log extension for Magento 2 is a perfect choice. It allows you to manage and monitor all employee actions as well as admin performance easily.
Why is Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
- Allow managing actions log of admins
- Allow determining the user responsible for any administrator changes
- Easy to save the log details to a specific time period
- Help keep track of login efforts in the backend
- Help manage all actions log of admins
- Enable referring to the user’s navigation history
- Allow managers to track admin performance in online mode
- Easy to see page access history
How to settings Magento 2 Admin Actions Log?
Admin Actions Log General Settings
To configure Admin Actions Log extension general settings please go to.
Stores → Configuration → Extensions → Admin Actions Log Then, expand the section
- Enable Page Visit History: set this option to Yes if you want to collect the history of all pages, visited by the administrators.
- Log Actions For All Admin Users: set this option to Yes to keep track of all admin actions. If you are only interested in actions of certain administrators, choose No.
- Admin Users To Log Actions For specifying the admin usernames to log actions for.
- Clear Action Logs After: specify the number of days after which all action logs would be automatically deleted.
- Clear Login Attempts After: specify the number of days after which all login attempts would be automatically deleted.
- Clear Page History Log: specify the number of days after which all page history would be automatically deleted.
- Popup Warning Text: fill in the warning message for the feature
- Use GeoIP: enable or disable GeoIP support to determine the country and city from which admin users get logged in.
Admin Actions Log Email Notifications Setting
With the extension, you can get notifications about,
Unsuccessful, and admin
Suspicious panel login attempts. To enable any type of notifications, please expand the corresponding section and configure the following options.
- Enable: enable or disable a certain notification type;
- Select Email Template: choose the email template to use for notifications;
- Send to Email: specify the email address to send notifications to.
Admin Actions Log Page Visit History
To see the history of pages visited by all administrators please go to.
System → Admin Actions Log → Page Visit History
Click the admin user’s name to see the details. Please switch to the Visits History tab to view the details of the session. You can see Page Name, URL address and the exact duration of staying on this page.
Setting Admin Actions Log Changes History
History of Changes tab is available for product, customer, and order info pages.
You can preview each particular page modification or view its details. On top of that, you can restore recent changes using the button
Restore Changes in the detailed view.
Setting Actions Log
To see the of
Action Log all administrators please go to.
System → Admin Actions Log → Actions Log
Preview Changeson the column
Actions to see the brief info about the action which has been performed by the user.
View Detailson the
Actions column and switch to the
Modifications Breakdown tab to see the details of an action
You can use the button
Restore Changes to cancel all changes of this action. Then, a pop-up window should appear to confirm aborting the changes.
Admin Actions Log Login Attempts Log Setting
To access the Login Attempts grid please go to.
System → Admin Actions Log → Login Attempts
Generally, each store administrator can have one of three available statuses:
- Success: this status appears when a user is successfully logged in to the admin panel;
- Logout: this status appears when a user is successfully logged out from the admin panel;
- Failed: this status is shown when the person tries to log in with a wrong username or password.
Setting Admin Actions Log Login Active Sessions
To view administrator sessions that are active right now please go to.
System → Admin Actions Log → Active Sessions
Terminate Session link in the column
Actions to terminate any session if necessary.