- 1 What is Magento 2 Custom reports extension?
- 2 Why is Magento 2 Custom Reports?
- 3 Features of Magento 2 Custom Reports Extension
What is Magento 2 Custom reports extension?
The Magento 2 Custom Reports extension gives store owners a chance to effectively track the process of their store. With the arranged data, merchants can immediately detect the problem in their business to change their strategies for the better sales.
Why is Magento 2 Custom Reports?
Revenue custom report is not simply delivery the financial information to the managers and shareowners of one business. It is also a method to trace the running of your business. For example, you want to know if the new marketing strategy is going on the right road then a revenue report will exactly reflect the realistic affection.
Understanding the necessity of a method to show all revenue, customers, input, etc data on a report, Mageplaza has released Magento 2 Custom Report extension. With Custom Report extension, you can view the financial data of your store in many styles with the specified elements such as sales, products, and so on.
The Effective Business Tracking and Management Tool
It is announced by BusinessDictionary that report is a document containing information organized in a narrative, graphic, or tabular form, prepared on ad hoc, periodic, recurring, regular, or as required basis. Reports may refer to specific periods, events, occurrences, or subjects, and may be communicated or presented in oral or written form.
With Custom Report extension, store owners can create an advanced reporting system which has different performance aspect. To use for the quick assessment purpose, each report will be delineated with an observable graph and data table. The types of graph and data are changeable according to the need of the users.
Features of Magento 2 Custom Reports Extension
Custom Report Performance
Store admin can change your report with some special performance indicators. For example, you can choose to view the report on the sales of green items in your store. Or you can trace the number of some special new commodities on your store which shoppers have already purchased.
Obvious Backend Interface
Magento 2 Custom Report extension create easy-to-see graph and table of data when you come to the storage backend. Every data will be arranged to be effortless to catch and follow. Moreover, the graph is designed to be stunning as well. Hence, you can always track your business date and the data will appear to be more interesting than before.
Customize Your Reports
To help you speedily adjust your store situation through the reports, the Custom Report extension allows you to customize reports on-the-go. In another way, you can change every element in the reports as below:
- Select the data time in the time slider
- Select one of the ready presets (today, this week or this month, etc)
- Change the number of columns
- Drag and Drop to change the column order
- Show/hide data on charts.
Custom Sales Reports
Sales Reports do not only mean reports of sales in Report module. In fact, you are able to view your store sales reports with various functions such as sales overview, sales by category, Sales by Manufacturer, Sales by Hour, Sales by Day of Week, Sales by Payment Type, etc.
Besides sales reports, Magento 2 Custom Report extension also provides you the catalog reports which you can analyze the following product-related stats data:
- By Product,
- By Product Attributes.
Custom Report Store International KPI
If you have an international e-commerce store, it is undeniable that business strategies for each location are different from the others. Hence, the KPI analysis feature from Magento 2 Custom Report extension will be definitely useful when allowing you to view the reports of all geographical data by:
- Place (city, town)
Custom Report Filters
As a report contains many attributes and elements while each type of report has its own signification to the store administrator, Magento 2 Custom Report extension has been integrated with the advanced filters to let the store owners view the data they need within a blink of an eye. Particularly, the filters and sorting options assist you in displaying the report with desirable data range and attributes such as bestsellers, most view products, and so on.
Custom Report Bookmarks
To help you save the reports which are important to your next strategy, Mageplaza has added the bookmarks feature to the Custom Report for Magento 2 so that you can find and view them easily in the next time.
Export Custom Report Data
The report can even be exported for storage through CSV or Excel XML file. With this amazing feature of the Custom Report extension, the report now can be printed out and viewed on the paper sheet.
Full Feature List of Magento 2 Custom Report
- View your store report at the dashboard in the backend
- View your store advanced analytics in the different format any time
- Customize your reports on-the-go
- View report by product, bestsellers or product attributes
- Sales reports: Sales Overview, Sales by Hour, Sales by Day of Week, Sales by Payment Type, Sales by Customer Group, Sales by Country, Sales by Coupon, Sales by Category, Sales by Customers, Sales by Manufacturer
- Order reports
- Report Bookmarks
- Customize the report elements in the backend
- Choose data time range manually
- Choose one of the ready presets (today, this month etc.)
- Changing column order
- Add/remove columns
- Show/hide data on charts
- Use the drag&drop principle to customize report grid views
- Choose the graph and chart type
- Friendly interface
- Use flexible filters to get the data you need
- Use sorting options to view the report of a specific issue in the store
- Use Interactive charts
- Configure your store reports with real-time data
- Drag and drop report fields
- Download reports in CSV or Excel XML file
- Get 12 ready-made reports showing your store performance KPI
- No more need to aggregate data before viewing report
- Configure friendly URLs for your store